Netball Victoria Coaching Courses
|FOUNDATION||Beginners / JuniorNet||14+||Nil|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 1 (on-line)||Club / Rep teams||15+||Foundation accreditation (above), Umpire Theory exam;|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 2 (face to face)||Club / Rep teams||15+||On-line Development course + Umpire Theory|
|INTERMEDIATE||Rep teams /VNL||16+||Development course,General Principles course (Vicsport)|
|ADVANCED||VNL / State teams||18+||Intermediate course, 2 mentored sessions|
To Achieve Coaching Accreditation:
- Complete the Foundation Course ON-LINE > click here
- Complete the Rules of Netball Theory Exam ON-LINE > click here
- Complete the Development Course ON-LINE > click here
- Choose the course you wish to complete from the table above ie) Development Face to Face Workshop > Intermediate > Advanced.
- Find a course date and venue on the Netball Victoria Coaching Course calendar below.
- You will then be directed to the the Netball Victoria on-line registration system
- All courses require you to be a current Netball Victoria member and to have successfully completed the preceding accreditation level.
Netball Victoria Game Development Conference
A One-day conference held each year at the State Netball Centre with a range of workshops and keynote speakers relating to all things netball – watch this space for more information as it comes to hand.
Coaches in the Field Program:
These are 3hr workshops for coaches at all levels. Cost $35 each. There are 13 options which appear on the Netball Victoria Coaching Course calendar (CIF).
For Coach of any level
- Space awareness, timing & reading the game
- Getting more out of your drills
- Ball handling
- General attacking skills
- General defending skills
- Program planning
- Lesson planning
For Coaches with minimum of Development accreditation
- Defending in the goal circle
- Attacking in the goal circle – the individual skills of the goaler
- Attacking in the goal circle as a unit – GA & GSD working together
- Specialist centre court skills Part 1
- Specialist centre courts skillsPart 2